Sunday, February 1, 2015

Super Bowl Sunday

Well, it is Super Bowl Sunday and I am watching a movie on the Science Fiction channel.  A hughe asteroid is about to hit and destroy earth.  But we know everyone will be saved!

So I am working on some mittens.  I currently have two pairs on my needles.  One pair is fingerless called "Musica".

 I plan on sending them to my cousin in Washington state who plays a flute with the orchestra in her city.

The second pair are called "Moggles". They are kittens for my grandson's wife. I plan on making a matching pair girl his daughter.  I have several more cat mittens in my queue to make this year.  But I generally run out of mitten mojo late February or early March.  I am also working on a year long mystery scarf.  We get small clues each week and it runs until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment