Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Yes, I have been busy.

My sewing machine, probably 30 years old, has finally bit the dust.  The bottom tension would no longer its tension.  The repair man couldn't even get it to work so it is gone to sewing machine heaven.  I loved that machine it was a workhouse and I had lots of hours sewing on it.  Made all my daughters clothes on it when they were small.

Now I am using a Janome that was given to me,  the previous owner may hay used it a hour!  Well, she was in her 90's when she bought it.  I feel blessed that it was given to me.

I finished this dress for my great-granddaughter on the new machine.

And this one for my granddaughter.



Plus I have made several potholders will add some pictures later as I don't have them on my iPad right now.  I have several tops put together but need some padding so I can finish them

I also have made several aprons.


Here are a few potholders I have finished.









No comments:

Post a Comment